A real innovation
Cardboard product carriers made from renewable, bleached or unbleached fresh fibers* are used for FlatSkin®. The documents can be printed on both sides with low-migration inks and varnishes and are laminated with a polymer protective layer.
A highly transparent barrier skin film, based on polyolefins and therefore recyclable, fixes the product directly onto the flat cardboard carrier. This is an excellent way of presenting it vertically. A peel tab makes it easier to open the packaging. After the product has been removed, the thin, lower plastic coating is simply removed from the box and disposed of separately. The thin, high-barrier plastic coating also consists of polyolefins and is therefore recyclable. FlatSkin® is also convincing with regard to more sustainability.
Set trends at the POS
Safe, durable and attractively packaged under high vacuum, FlatSkin® is suitable for a wide range of products. Whether sausages, cheese, meat, poultry, fresh fish, vegetarian patties and more – your product will also come into its own with the revolutionary vacuum process.
All advantages at a glance
- Ecological: Recyclable plastics (plastic reduced by up to 75%)
- Securely fixed by tight-fitting foil
- High vacuum, significantly extended durability
- Completely separable in plastic film and cardboard carrier
- Product carrier that can be printed on both sides for eye-catching branding
- * Also with FSC certification.